Monday, March 1, 2010

Election Day Tomorrow!

All,

 

Tomorrow is the 2010 Democratic Primary.  Polls will be open from   To vote (from 7 a.m.-7 p.m.) you just need to bring your voter registration card or a government-issued photo ID to our polling place located at Merriman Park Elem School - 7101 Winedale Dr, Dallas, 75231.  This is located on the corner of Winedale and Walnut Hill Lane.

 

There will be a precinct convention at the same location at 7:15 p.m. to determine the delegates we would like to send to the Senatorial District Convention and to consider resolutions.

 

On a personal note, I am sorry to say that my family and I are in the process of moving out of Precinct 2207. We have thoroughly enjoyed our time in this part of Dallas, and I have particularly enjoyed being a part of helping to push forward the building process for the Democratic Party in our precinct.  I have been honored to be your Precinct Chair.  Without a doubt, our precinct deserves effective leadership to carry forward the start that we have made over the past two years – and I am very excited that Michael Li has decided to step up and run for Precinct Chair.  I strongly encourage you to mark your ballot for Michael Li.  He has a long track record of supporting and organizing Democrats in North Texas, particularly in House District 114.  We are very fortunate to have an activist like him in our precinct, and I believe he will serve you very well.

 

My family and I are relocating to Sunnyvale in eastern Dallas County, but I look forward to keeping in touch and hearing of the exciting events to come for 2207.  I will keep engaged in party activities and hopefully be able to help out in my new precinct.  Thanks again for all of your support.

 

Democratically yours,

 

Jason Mattox

 

PS - If you are interested, fellow Democrats will meet on election night at Ozona, 4615 Greenville (just north of SMU Blvd.) for an election night watch party.

No comments: